Real World VMware Training!
All VMsources VMware Training Classes now include a special section on mitigating Spectre and Meltdown for VMware vSphere!
- Learn how you can test for vulnerabilities to Spectre and Meltdown
- Learn how to apply VMware patches for ESXi and vCenter to mitigate Spectre and Meltdown
- Learn exactly what steps you need to take to protect your VMs from Spectre and Meltdown
- Recommendations for maintaining performance on VMware vSphere in a post Spectre and Meltdown world.
At VMsources, we’ve specifically designed our VMware training around real world scenarios to give you all the knowledge you’ll need to install and use VMware vSphere® and VMware® Horizon View™. Starting with a fresh server for each student, our classes focus on Best Practices and the use of the most commonly licensed features like VMware vSphere® High Availability (HA), vMotion®, and Distributed Resource Scheduler™ (DRS), while explicitly leaving out the “adware” component from other providers.
LEARN MORE WITH US
- Real world examples from working consultants keep students informed
- Call today and speak directly to an instructor! No salespeople here!
- Materials based on procedures VMsources consultants use every day!
- Students work on real servers and a genuine enterprise SAN
GUARANTEED TO RUN means the class will run on schedule. Sign up now!
|February 27, 2018|
|March 06, 2018|
|March 27, 2018|
|April 24, 2018|
|May 01, 2018|
|May 22, 2018|