All VMsources VMware Training Classes now include a special section on mitigating Spectre and Meltdown for VMware vSphere!
- Learn how you can test for vulnerabilities to Spectre and Meltdown
- Learn how to apply VMware patches for ESXi and vCenter to mitigate Spectre and Meltdown
- Learn exactly what steps you need to take to protect your VMs from Spectre and Meltdown
- Recommendations for maintaining performance on VMware vSphere in a post Spectre and Meltdown world.
You Choose Your Learning Path!
We've designed all of our training materials with flowchart-style usability! Each and every module gives you the option of proceeding directly to the next module (do all of the modules for the most comprehensive training), or skip to the next required module (for the most rapid vSphere learning experience)
If you start with the goal of learning GUI administration of vSphere, but end up intrigued by some of the more advanced labs (like using ESXTOP!), go ahead and give it a try. If you get in trouble, you can always call one of our instructors for help.
VMsources' self-paced VMware Training combines our acclaimed VMware Infrastructure Deployment classes and real, physical resources in our SSAE 16 SOC Type II Certified datacenter, to allow you to gain a comprehensive knowledge of VMware - all on your schedule, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
Lab Environment SSAE 16 SOC Type II Certified datacenter
- Two physical HP Servers with 16 GB of RAM each
- Full Integrated Lights Out ( iLO) Advanced access to your server
- Dedicated 500 GB iSCSI LUN on an enterprise SAN
- Access to NFS Datastore for vSphere
- Six physical NIC's in each server
Training Resources | Self Paced Training
Only VMsources combines our full-color printed materials with on-demand videos to guide you through all of the labs and a toll-free number to reach one of our VMware Trainers when you need help. Our certified trainer will be able to see your screen and speak to you directly, one-on-one. The trainer can even take control if you need a little extra assistance
We have combined all of our labs to create one comprehensive class featuring over 70 Step-by-Step labs (SBS Labs™)! For the most comprehensive experience you can choose to do each one of the labs in order, or you can choose to do a smaller subset of the labs if you have specific learning requirements. We have created specialized learning paths for:
- Our 700+ page book, printed in full color
- Electronic access to that same book
- On-demand videos for each lab
- A toll-free phone number to reach one of our certified Trainers when you need help!
- Comprehensive learners will do all of the labs. This learning path is equivalent to our Infrastructure Deployment Boot Camp class
- Advanced learners will do the required labs plus: command line, advanced resource allocation, networking, advanced networking, auto-deployment and diagnostic labs. This learning path is equivalent to our Advanced Infrastructure Deployment (AID) class
- Users requiring only GUI administrative capabilities will do the required labs plus: virtual machines, administration, networking, storage, resource allocation - but no command line required! This learning path is equivalent to our Datacenter Operations class
- Beginning users do the required labs plus: virtual machines, basic storage, basic networking