What Can Veeam Backup & Replication 9.5 Do For You?
Veeam® Backup & Replication™ 9.5 provides fast, flexible, and reliable recovery of virtualized applications and data. We bring backup and replication together in a single solution with award-winning support for VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V virtual environments. This powerful, easy-to-use and affordable backup and Availability solution leverages virtualization, storage and cloud technologies to meet SLAs for recovery time and point objectives (RTPO™) <15 minutes for ALL applications and data.
This is built specifically for virtualization. Organizations are virtualizing to save costs, improve performance, and reduce downtime. If your backup isn’t built for virtualization—you’re losing time and money, and putting your data at risk.
Veeam Backup & Replication provides powerful, easy to use, and affordable recovery of virtualized applications and data. It unifies backup and replication in a single solution, increases the value of backup, and reinvents data protection for VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V.
- Veeam provides fast and reliable backup for vSphere and Hyper-V virtual environments — all without the use of agents.
- Image-level VM backups: Create application-consistent backups with advanced application-aware processing
- Backup from Storage Snapshots for HPE, NetApp, EMC, NimbleNEW, and CiscoNEW: Generate ultra-fast backups with low RPOs
- Scale-out Backup Repository™: Create a single virtual pool of backup storage to which backups can be assigned, offering the freedom to easily extend backup storage capacity
- Veeam Cloud Connect: Get backups off site without the cost and complexity of building and maintaining an off-site infrastructure; fast and secure cloud backup to a service provider
- SureBackup®: Automatically test and verify every backup and every virtual machine (VM) for recoverability
- Built-in WAN acceleration: Get backups off site up to 50x faster and save bandwidth
- Direct Storage Access: Perform vSphere backups faster and with reduced impact by backing up via Direct SAN Access and Direct NFS Access