In order to better prepare to deploy CVVC™, VMsources needs to provide the following simple information for the end-user. The beauty of the VMsources CVVC™ installation is encapsulation. Unlike many vSphere deployments which become invasive, the VMsources CVVC™ design internalizes management requiring the fewest number of IP address and no dependency on Microsoft or Active Directory at all.
Not only does the VMsources CVVC™ unit install quickly (plug-and-play) but it reduces end-user costs as well!
Minimum Site Requirements
|Foot Print||Pre-Configured 42U Rack (optional 24U/48U rack)|
|Power||100-240VAC 50/60Hz (240VAC preferred)|
|Power Consumption||6000W (max)|
|Temperature (Op)||5⁰ to 40⁰ C|
|Humidity (Op)||10% - 90%|
|Maximum Vibration (Op)||5Hz - 500Hz, 0.21 Grms flat spectrum|
|Maximum Shock (Op)||5 Gs for 10ms|
- Client must supply (2) NEMA L6-30R (240VAC) female receptacles located within 8’ (1.5M) of the top or bottom of the rack.
- Servers must be cooled to manufacturer-specified temperatures at all times.
- The VMsources HC™ Installation is a pre-configured rack, 100% Plug-and-Play ready-to-go with, or without internet.
- Units are fully-patched as of ship date
Network Connection requirements:
- Network connections to existing networks should be through CAT5 or better quality cables.
- Up to 24 networks (48 total Ports available) on the vHC™ switches for customer connection (2 Ports per configured network/VLAN, due to redundancy requirements)
- VMsources HC™ requires a single IP address on a designated network to access the VMware vSphere Management Network