VMsources is now offering dedicated VMware vSphere clusters on Cisco UCS, hosted at CoreSite locations on the East and West Coast. You own the servers, we manage them! We build each VMware vSphere cluster to our own exacting standards on Cisco UCS hardware, and then provision matching resources at a paired CoreSite location for Disaster Recovery.
Get out of the hardware business once and for all by moving to ‘The Cloud’ and never have to worry about servers, security, internet, power, or upgrades ever again! If your cluster is aging and you are considering hardware refresh, you may want to consider moving to one of our dedicated clusters.
‘The Cloud’ has become a buzzword for executives and investors alike. Our dedicated VMware vSphere Clusters on Cisco UCS are truly Private Cloud Computing in every sense. Migrating to one of our Dedicated Clusters can satisfy auditors, managers and investors, without sacrificing one iota of control or compromising security!
Use Case for Private Cloud on Cisco UCS:
- Migrate to “The Cloud!”!
- Gain compliance: ISO 27001, PCI DSS, HIPAA, AICPA SOC & SOC 2 and more...
- Hardware Refresh
- Replace aging Servers, SANs and Networking equipment then NEVER have to worry about hardware or maintenance contracts EVER AGAIN!
- Reclaim datacenter space
- Server “closets,” entire rooms, and even full datacenters can be decommissioned.
- Solve power issues completelyFully redundant Data Center power systems with guaranteed “five nines” (99.999%) uptime.
- Eliminate separate HVAC Equipment
- Servers need their own air conditioning, usually maintained at a separate and additional cost.
- Increase Internet bandwidth for a fraction of what it costs at your site.
- Even the smallest Dedicated Cluster we offer comes with 1Gbps of DDoS protected bandwidth on redundant Backbone providers.
- Eliminate VMware licensing and costly renewals
- Direct access to cage and equipment
- Solutions starting as low as $5,000/month