Date(s) - 12/10/2018 - 12/14/2018
9:00 am - 6:00 pm
This fully-interactive, hands-on VMware training class places students directly in to a real VMware vSphere™ 6.5/6.7 datacenter, using real servers and Cloud Computing resources.
What makes our approach so unique is that every participant builds an actual datacenter environment on real servers, from beginning to end. Most importantly, we use the same procedures, in the same order, as they would be implemented in your own datacenter!
Our VMware® vSphere™ 6.5/6.7 real world Boot Camp features over 60 interactive Step-By-Step Labs (SBS LAB ™), complete with detailed instructions and full-color screenshots of all steps. This is the most comprehensive class we offer. That means that our Step-by-Step Labs (SBS LABS™) are sure to become lasting reference materials and a clear, real-world roadmap for the design, implementation and management of VMware® vSphere™ including:
- What’s New in VMware® vSphere™
- Planning and Design for VMware® vSphere™
- Implementation with ESXi and vCenter
- VMware® vSphere™ Management
- Virtualize Business-Critical workloads with VMware® vSphere™
- Cloud Control “Own your cloud and manage it too!”
- Backup and Remediation VMware® vSphere™
- VMware® vSphere™ Integrations, Tools and 3rd Party add-ons
Get the full class outline here: View PDF
Bookings are closed for this event.