Date(s) - 01/14/2020 - 01/17/2020
10:00 am - 4:45 pm
Our VMware vSphere™ 6.X Advanced Infrastructure Deployment (AID) class is perfect for administrators that already have VMware vSphere experience, but would like to improve their skills, knowledge, and diagnostic abilities!
In class, we supplement use of available GUI management with CLI and vSphere API utilities like the VMware vSphere CLI.
For 2019 we have a 100% new book, current with all of the latest VMware vSphere components:
What’s new in VMware vSphere:
- HTML5 Embedded Host Client
- Web-based Virtual Appliance Management (VAMI)
- Increased maximums
- VMware vSphere Client (HTML5)
What makes our approach so unique is that every participant builds an actual datacenter environment on real servers, from beginning to end. Most importantly, we use the same procedures, in the same order, as they would be implemented in your own datacenter!
Our VMware vSphere™ 6.X Advanced Infrastructure Deployment (AID) features over 60 interactive Step-By-Step Labs (SBS LAB ™), complete with detailed instructions and full-color screenshots of all steps. This is the most comprehensive class we offer. That means that our Step-by-Step Labs (SBS LABS™) are sure to become lasting reference materials and a clear, real-world roadmap for the design, implementation and management of VMware® vSphere™.
- Custom SBS labs available to supplement and enhance training
- Use your classroom IaaS resources for at least one week after class for testing and practice
- Our instructors are real-world consultants that will personally tell you all of the latest news and trends
- Keep up with the latest in emerging vSphere critical knowlege
Our VMware vSphere™ 6.X Advanced Infrastructure Deployment (AID) is compatible with VMware vSphere versions 6.0, 6.5, 6.7