As easy as 1-2-3!
1 Secure Connection
3Restore at will
|A VMsources VCP Certified Disaster Recovery consultant will guide you through the process of establishing a secure connection to VMsources using Veeam Cloud Connect or an IPsec VPN using best-in-class AES-256 encryption.
||Configure your Offsite backup job, or let your DR Consultant help you one step at a time.
Consider adding Replication to attain Complete DRaaS Protection with a 25% discount on replication.
|Restore your VMs, files, or application items whenever you want. You can do restores yourself, or just call your DR consultant for assistance!
Offsite Backup Cost Calculator
Step 1 – Select the number of VMs you would like to protect with Offsite Backup
Step 2 – Select the approximate size of your Offsite Backup Data Set
Step 3 – Choose your backup software
Step 4 – Choose the term of contract
Step 5 – Click NEXT to begin your FREE 90 day trial!
Offsite Backup to VMsources is a simple and inexpensive way to achieve your Business Continuity goals and attain compliance with the 3-2-1 Backup Rule ! Don't take our word for it, though. Take a look at this Department of Homeland Security document talking about the 3-2-1 rule.
VMsources has Offsite Backup and Disaster Recovery consultants available to get your entire IT infrastructure protected in as little as a week!
Offsite Backup Protection options:
- Protect physical systems
- Protect VMware, Hyper-V and Nutanix VMs
- Incremental, Full and Grandfather-Son (GFS) Backup retention available
- Unlimited restore points
- Application-aware processing for SQL, Exchange and AD
Offsite Backup Recovery options:
- File-level, Image-level and full VM Restore
- Application item restore for: SQL Exchange, AD, Sharepoint
- Restore to your original location
- Restore to an alternate location
- Or restore to our Private Cloud and failover to VMsources in the event of an actual disaster
Offsite Backup may be combined with replication for comprehensive Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery protection.