Backup for Microsoft 365
Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365 picks up where native tools leave off.
Yes, I want to protect my business's Email | Calendar | SharePoint | Teams | OneDrive.
Protect Data from the Cloud, in the Cloud
Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365 offers comprehensive backup for the entire Microsoft 365 suite of productivity apps. It allows businesses and IT organizations to recover individual files and folders, permissions settings as well as complete site collections, with an unprecedented level of flexibility. It also protects data from a range of everyday data loss scenarios that are not covered natively in Microsoft 365. It’s also easily deployed through Microsoft Active Directory integration.
Daily Microsoft 365 backups with advanced recovery features
Complete cloud-to-cloud backup for Microsoft 365.
- Complete Office Protection: Protect the entire Microsoft 365 suite – including SharePoint, OneDrive, Email and Teams.
- Rapid recovery: Perform site-level rollback or recover individual items including mailboxes, conversations, and files.
- Backup and retention: Run automatic backups up to four times per day.
- Central management: Simplify administrative tasks with legal hold, audit reporting, role-based access, APIs and exports.
- Data loss prevention: Protect against data loss threats including human error, hardware failure and ransomware.
- Professional support: Enjoy on-boarding and recovery support from experts, 24x7.
How it works
- Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365 captures changes in Microsoft 365 applications and replicates them to a secondary instance in Microsoft Azure.
- The solution runs automatically up to four times per day, or every six hours.
- When it's time to recover, you can perform granular and full-fidelity restore of Microsoft 365 content.
- Use simple search to recover content from Teams, SharePoint, Email, Calendar and OneDrive. Restore based on owner, subject line, content type and more.
- Teams (channels, conversations and content)
- Public folders
Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365
To prevent data loss in Microsoft 365 applications, organizations need a purpose-built backup solution that covers everyday data loss scenarios — like ransomware and user error. Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365 protects the entire Microsoft 365 suite.Read more
The importance of Microsoft 365 backup
Many organizations believe that moving to Microsoft 365 means backup is no longer necessary. Use this e-book to develop an effective protection strategy for Microsoft 365 data.Read more
Why backup with Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365
While Microsoft ensures the availability of its infrastructure, it recommends that customers assume responsibility for protecting the data in its suite of cloud applications. Learn more about backing up with Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365.Read more